Feathers From Above
A feather may be found by your bed, near the couch, in the car, or even floating in the air. Feathers are often found randomly, but may not be random at all. “Feathers From Above,” is a rhyming children’s book that discusses how feathers fall directly from the wings of our very own Guardian Angels. These Angels are sent from God to watch over us throughout our lives, and their feathers are reminders that we have nothing to fear
BRAVE is based on the real life experiences of a child who is scared of going to bed at night. This book is for every child and shows there is a super hero within us and we have nothing to fear. We are safe. We are loved. We are BRAVE
Here are the latest things I have been up to…
- Tips To Get Your Kids ReadingReading to our kids and making sure our children are reading on their own is sometimes a difficult task to be held. If you don’t have a child who is naturally inclined to read, then reading may even become a chore, something the child sees as another thing that must get done, and possibly even a punishment. It doesn’t have to be like this and here are some tips to help make reading a natural part of your day. … Continue reading Tips To Get Your Kids Reading
- Structure in a very unstructured world. Why our kids need schedules, predictability and order.I will never forget the day a teaching consultant came into my classroom. It was my first year teaching. I was 24 and had a group… Continue reading Structure in a very unstructured world. Why our kids need schedules, predictability and order.
- Author Kathleen Davis on Feathers From AboveClick here to watch the full clip Click here to purchase Kathleen’s Book
- Feathers From Above and GodNavigating life is hard. To say that the past few years have been filled with changes and uncertainty is simply an understatement. We have all had… Continue reading Feathers From Above and God
- Feathers From Above Scavenger HuntFind these special images hidden throughout the book!… Continue reading Feathers From Above Scavenger Hunt
1 thought on “”
Can’t wait to receive my hard copy! I’m so proud of you. Your crushing being a mom, wife and author.
Hope you sign for us it’s for my grandchildren Avery, Darren & Roman ( your 3rd cousins)