BRAVE Has Arrived!
Brave is based on the real life experiences of a child who is scared of going to bed at night. This book is child and shows there is a super-hero within us and we have nothing to fear. We are safe. We are loved. We are BRAVE.
Here are the latest things I have been up to…
- Moving And Shaking In NashvilleSometimes life can be scary. No matter how much we may tell ourselves that we don’t need to be afraid, our fears are in fact real… Continue reading Moving And Shaking In Nashville
- Books, Bedtime Fears and AngelsBedtime fears can be real, we are all afraid of something. Check out this podcast on helping your child sleep and so much more!… Continue reading Books, Bedtime Fears and Angels
- Kids Reap Big Benefits From Bedtime StoriesMy advice to parents with children who are interested in improving their child’s reading ability would be to start small. Anything is better than nothing. Try to start with short books that interest both you and your children. Aim for two to three read alouds per week, whether at night, waiting for the dentist, sitting in the car line or in between commercials during the football game. … Continue reading Kids Reap Big Benefits From Bedtime Stories
- New Books for FallNeed a great fall book? Check these out! … Continue reading New Books for Fall
- Franklin LifestyleLearning to be BRAVE: My children’s fears, coming up with my characters, and self-publishing!… Continue reading Franklin Lifestyle