BRAVE Has Arrived!
Brave is based on the real life experiences of a child who is scared of going to bed at night. This book is child and shows there is a super-hero within us and we have nothing to fear. We are safe. We are loved. We are BRAVE.
Here are the latest things I have been up to…
- Conquering Nighttime FearsWe all have fears in life. Some people may be scared of flying, swimming, or simply sending their kids to school. However real, or disillusioned fears may be they are real to us. We can be told “not to worry,” “everything will be fine,” but in the end our fears remain. Children are no different. And nighttime fears can be a struggle for many parents and children. In my home, we discovered this reality with both of our children simultaneously. … Continue reading Conquering Nighttime Fears
- Next Book, Moving, Starting School And More!Life is constantly evolving, even if you feel like you are stuck in a rut and the next episode of the same thing will be starting again tomorrow, believe it or not, things are changing around you. Your kids are growing. We are getting older (womp womp). Our communities are expanding and eventually (maybe sooner than later), the ever changing world will push in from around you and you will feel its effects. … Continue reading Next Book, Moving, Starting School And More!
- Celebrate Women Who Write: Interview with Kathleen DavisClick below for full interview and podcast: https://liberty-reads.com/?p=1238
- Jacksonville Momcast: Kathleen Davis Children’s Book AuthorNeed some daily inspiration? Have a business idea but not sure how to launch it? Want to simply hear from strong women who are getting it… Continue reading Jacksonville Momcast: Kathleen Davis Children’s Book Author
- Indie Florida Offers Free E-Books Including BRAVE, By Kathleen DavisOk, so this might come back to bite me in the a$$, but I love free and I can’t not share something great when it’s free.… Continue reading Indie Florida Offers Free E-Books Including BRAVE, By Kathleen Davis